The White Industries track rear hub is designed in the traditional vintage style of track hubs. These hubs feature high flanges, hand polished finish and window cut-outs.
Solid threaded axles are combined with bronze axle nuts to set off the distinctive look of this hub.
The rear hub comes in 120mm track specific spacing. A unique fixed gear cog interface with a splined design eliminates the issue of stripped cogs.
Mating fixed gear cogs are made from 8620 case hardened steel with an electroless nickel plate finish. White Industries splined cogs are available in 13t-20t and in both 3/32" and 1/8" widths. White Industries ENO Freewheel assemblies are compatible with fixed/free version of this hub.
- Weight: 293g
- Hole count: 24, 28, 32, 36
- Axle standard: 120mm Bolt-on only
- Drive options: Single Fixed gear, Fixed/Free (flip flop)
- Cog/Freewheel options: Fixed gear cogs- splined only, Standard thread-on Freewheel
- Lockring: 1.37x24 tpi Shimano standard
- Colors: polished silver, black
- Wheel building dimensions here
- Ideal use: Track, Fixed gear use
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of White Industry hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-3 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.