The White Industries Mi5 Rear Hub was designed to be a durable heavy duty option for both road and off-road applications. All hubs feature a durable 6al-4V Titanium freehub body that houses three tool steel pawls.
The Mi5 uses a more robust hub shell than the lighter weight T11 for improved durability under heavier loads.
White Industries designs, manufactures and assembles 100% of their precision CNC machined products in Petaluma, California USA.
- Weight: 265g
- Hole Count: 28, 32, 36, 40
- Axles Standard: 130QR and 135QR
- Bearings: 3x 6902, 1x 3802 (Shimano), 2x 6902, 2x 3802 (XD & Campy)
- Colors: Polished silver or Black anodized
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano 9/10/11 Road & MTB, Campy SRAM XD / XDR, Shimano Microspline
- Wheel building dimensions here
- Matching front hub here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of White Industry hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-3 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.