The White Industries T11 Rear Road Hub was designed to be their lightest offering for road specific applications. All hubs feature a durable 6al-4V Titanium freehub body that houses three tool steel pawls.
While the T11 is the lightest hub from White Industries it is durable enough to be used in a wide range of racing and daily training applications. For heavy duty use consider the Mi5 road version.
White Industries designs, manufactures and assembles 100% of their precision CNC machined products in Petaluma, California USA.
- Weight: 252g
- Hole Count: 20, 24, 28, 32, 36
- Axles Standard: 130QR only
- Bearings: 3x 6902, 1x 3802 (Shimano), 2x 6902, 2x 3802 (XD & Campy)
- Colors: Polished silver or 6 anodized color options
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano 9/10/11 Road & MTB, Campagnolo, SRAM XD / XDR
- Wheel building dimensions here
- Matching front hub here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of White Industry hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-3 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.