The White Industries XMR ISO disc rear hub features a durable 6al4V Titanium freehub body that houses three tool steel pawls and has 48 points of engagement.
While XMR is the lightest ISO 6-bolt hub offering from White Industries it is durable enough to be used in a wide range of applications from CX to Road and MTB.
White Industries designs, manufactures and assembles 100% of their precision CNC machined products in Petaluma, California USA.
- Weight: 298g
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32, 36, 40
- Axles Standard: 135QR, 142x12mm TA
- Bearings: 3x 6902, 1x 3802 (Shimano), 2x 6902, 2x 3802 (XD & Campy)
- Colors: Polished silver or 6 anodized color options
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano 9/10/11 Road & MTB, SRAM XD / XDR, Shimano Microspline
- Wheel building dimensions here
- 148x12mm Boost available here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of White Industry hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-3 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.