The White Industries CLD Centerlock Disc rear hub features a durable 6al4V Titanium freehub body that houses three tool steel pawls and has 48 points of engagement.
The CLD is the lightest disc brake offering from White Industries intended for road, CX, gravel and other lightweight applications that require Centerlock brake rotors.
White Industries designs, manufactures and assembles 100% of their precision CNC machined products in Petaluma, California USA.
- Weight: 265g
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32, 36
- Axles Standard: 135QR, 142x12mm TA
- Bearings: 3x 6902, 1x 3802 (Shimano), 2x 6902, 2x 3802 (XD & Campy)
- Colors: Polished silver or 6 anodized color options
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano 9/10/11 Road & MTB, SRAM XD / XDR, Shimano Microspline
- Wheel building dimensions here
- 148x12mm Boost available here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of White Industry hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-3 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.