The White Industries XMR+ ISO disc rear hub features a durable 6al4V Titanium freehub body that houses three tool steel pawls and has 48 points of engagement.
The XMR+ was designed specifically for Boost applications to take advantage of wider flange spacing allowing for more even bracing angles and spoke tension.
White Industries designs, manufactures and assembles 100% of their precision CNC machined products in Petaluma, California USA.
- Weight: 306g
- Hole Count: 28, 32, 36
- Axles Standard: 148x12mm TA Boost only
- Bearings: 3x 6902, 1x 3802 Shimano/XD
- Colors: Polished silver or Black
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano MTB, SRAM XD / XDR, Shimano Microspline
- Wheel building dimensions here
- Non-Boost version available here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of White Industry hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-3 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.