The White Industries' ENO name is derived from the word ONE spelled backwards. Developed specifically to meet the single speed needs of a wide range of frame types.
The Eccentric ENO hub is used to convert a frame with vertical dropouts for use with a single-speed/fixed gear setup. It uses a unique eccentric axle assembly that can be rotated to allow chain tension to be adjusted when vertical dropouts are your limiting factor.
Two hub shell options are available for use with either ISO Disc or non-disc brake applications. Disc brake calipers can be adjusted to move along an eccentric path with the axle using the White Industries Eccentric Disc mount.
Drive compatibility is fixed/free for rim brake applications. Disc version available in freewheel only. Freewheel thread is 1.37 x 24 tpi making it compatible with the White Industries ENO Freewheel. Fixed gear option uses a specific White Industries splined cog.
- Weight: 322g
- Hole count: 28, 32, 36
- Colors: polished aluminum, anodized black
- Hub Shell/Drive Options: ISO Disc/Freewheel 135mm only, or Non-Disc Fixed/Freewheel (flip flop)
- Axle Options: all versions Bolt-On 130mm or 135mm, Disc version 135mm only
- Freewheel: 1.37 x 24 tpi freewheel thread
- Fixed cog: Only compatible with White Industries splined cogs
- Bearings: 2 x 6902
- Wheel building dimensions here
- Ideal use: single-speed conversion on frames with vertical dropouts
- Eccentric disc mount allows adjustment of brake caliper along an eccentric path with the axle.
- White Industries splined fixed gear cog available 13T-20T
- White Industries ENO Freewheel
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of White Industry hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-3 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.