Phil Wood Classic Touring hubs are designed for heavy duty use with a primary focus on durability. Extensive use of stainless steel in the axle, end caps and cassette body make them a great choice for applications that favor durability over weight savings.
Phil Wood Touring hubs use a higher flange front shell design than their Classic Road hubs. Available in two hub shell options to accommodate rim brake or ISO disc brakes. SLR (slotted windows) are machined into disc brake shells for weight savings.
Phil Wood products are designed, manufactured and assembled in San Jose, California.
ALL PHIL WOOD CASSETTE TYPE HUBS ARE SPECIAL ORDER. Please email email@example.com for the latest lead times from Phil Wood.
- Weight: 503g rim brake, 562g (135mm disc), 611g (145mm disc)
- Hole Counts: (Standard 36, 40, 48), (Custom 32 by request +$25)
- Axles Standard: 130mm & 135mm QR Rim brake, 135mm & 145mm QR Disc
- Freehub: Stainless with 5 double-row pawls/40T ratchet ring
- Drive Compatibility: Shimano 11 Road, Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XDR
- Road version with lower spoke count options available here
- Bearings: Hubshell 2x6902, Freehub Shimano 2x6902, Campy 2x6802, SRAM XD/XDR
- Standard Colors: Polished silver, anodized black
- Optional Colors: (Can take several months from Phil Wood) Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Gun Metal Grey
- Wheel building specifications here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of high-polish silver and black Phil Wood hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-4 business days. Some hubs, particularly anodized colored hubs, may take up to a few months. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.