Phil Wood Classic Touring hubs are designed for heavy duty use with a primary focus on durability.
Phil Wood front rim brake Touring hubs use a higher flange shell design than their Classic Road hubs. Available in two hub shell options to accommodate rim brake or ISO disc brakes. SLR (slotted windows) are machined into disc brake shells for weight savings.
Phil Wood products are designed, manufactured and assembled in San Jose, California.
- Weight: 202g rim brake, 247g disc brake
- Hole Counts: 36, 40, 48,(for lower spoke count see MTB/CX front)
- Axles Standard: 100mm QR rim or disc brake, 100x15mm TA disc brake only
- Brake Compatibility: Rim brake or ISO Disc brake shells available
- Bearings: Rim Brake 2 x 6902, Disc Brake 2 x 6804
- Standard Colors: Polished silver, anodized black
- Optional Colors: (Can take several months from Phil Wood) Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Gun Metal Grey
- Wheel building specifications here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of high-polish silver and black Phil Wood hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-4 business days. Some hubs, particularly anodized colored hubs, may take up to a few months. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.