Phil Wood Classic MTB & CX hubs are designed for heavy duty use with a primary focus on durability. Weight is kept to a minimum with the use of aluminum in the axle and end caps.
Front hub shells come with SLR (slotted windows) machined for additional weight savings.
Phil Wood products are designed, manufactured and assembled in San Jose, California.
- Weight: 247g
- Brake Attachment: ISO 6-Bolt, Centerlock
- Hole Counts: Standard 24, 28H, 32H
- Axles Standard: 100mm QR, 100x 12mm TA, 100x15mm TA, 110x15mm TA Boost
- Bearings: 2x6804
- Minimum Disc rotor diameter is 160mm for proper spoke and caliper clearance
- Standard Colors: Polished silver, anodized black
- Optional Colors: (can take several months from Phil Wood) Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Gun Metal Grey
- Wheel building specifications here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of high-polish silver and black Phil Wood hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-4 business days. Some hubs, particularly anodized colored hubs, may take up to a few months. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.