Phil Wood Front Road hubs come with 7075 aluminum axle and end caps. They are a perfect match to all Classic and Pro rear road hub models.
As with all Phil Wood components, the Front Road hub is designed for daily use with a primary focus on durability.
Phil Wood products are designed, manufactured and assembled in San Jose, California.
- Weight: 112g
- Hole Counts: Standard 20, 24, 28, 32 (16, 18 Custom)
- Axles Standard: 100mm QR
- Touring version with higher spoke count options available here
- Bearings: Hubshell 2x6902
- Standard Colors: Polished silver, anodized black
- Optional Colors: (can take several months from Phil Wood) Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Gun Metal Grey
- Wheel building specifications here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of high-polish silver and black Phil Wood hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-4 business days. Some hubs, particularly anodized colored hubs, may take up to a few months. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.