Phil Wood Low Flange PRO Track hubs come equipped with lightweight internal components and low drag Carbonyte bearings. PRO model hubs are intended for all-out performance with exotic materials used for weight optimization.
Low flange track hubs feature a 57mm flange diameter making them well suited for deep section carbon rims, or for a more subtle low flange appearance. Flanges are canted toward the rim for optimal spoke alignment.
Low Flange PRO Track hubs are also available in the original Classic version suitable for heavy duty daily use, and to allow further axle customization.
- Pro Track hubs come standard with:
- RLR (round hole pattern windows on high flange only)
- Carbonyte bearings
- Aluminum axle, end caps and washers
- 7075 Aluminum Lockring Gun Metal Gray
- Titanium axle bolts
- Lower spoke count options (rear 24H, front 20H, 24H)
- Weight: 193g
- Hole Counts: (Standard 20, 24, 28, 32), (Custom 16, 18)
- Axles Standard: 100mm bolt-on
- Hubshell Options: Low Flange only
- Attachment Options: (M8x1.25x40mm) Pro Titanium bolt
- Classic Low Flange version available here
- Bearings: 2 x R8 Carbonyte
- Standard Colors: Polished silver, anodized black
- Optional Colors: (can take several months from Phil Wood) Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Gun Metal Grey
- Wheel building specifications here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of high-polish silver and black Phil Wood hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-4 business days. Some hubs, particularly anodized colored hubs, may take up to a few months. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.