Phil Wood Low Flange Classic hubs are available in a wide range of custom options. Choose hole count, color, drive preference, and bearings to fully customize your Phil Wood hub.
Low flange track hubs feature a 57mm flange diameter making them well suited for deep section carbon rims, or for a more subtle low flange appearance. Flanges are canted toward the rim for optimal spoke alignment.
All Low Flange Classic hubs are also available in a Pro Track version.
- Pro Track hubs come standard with:
- RLR (round hole pattern windows on high flange only)
- Carbonyte bearings
- Aluminum axle, end caps and washers
- 7075 Aluminum Lockring Gun Metal Gray
- Titanium axle bolts
- Lower spoke count options (rear 24H, front 20, 24H)
- Single Fixed or Double Fixed only
- 120mm axle spacing only
- Weight: 342g (single fixed); 379g (double fixed); 361g (fixed/FW)
- Hole Counts: (Standard 28, 32, 36), (Custom 20,24)
- Axles Standard: 120mm, 126mm, 130mm (all bolt-on)
- Hubshell Options: Standard Low Flange only
- Drive Options: Single Fixed, Double Fixed, Freewheel, Fixed/Freewheel
- Lockring Options: Stainless (standard), Titanium, Pro 7075 Alum. Gun Metal Gray
- Attachment Options: (M8x1.25x40mm)-Stainless (standard), Pro Titanium bolt, Heavy duty bolt Chrome Dome
- Pro Track version available here
- Bearings: 2 x R8
- Standard Colors: Polished silver, anodized black
- Optional Colors: (can take several months from Phil Wood) Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Gun Metal Grey
- Wheel building specifications here
- Complete assembled hub with any axle options selected
- Lockring on all fixed gear options
- Any Optional cogs selected in drop down menus
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of high-polish silver and black Phil Wood hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-4 business days. Some hubs, particularly anodized colored hubs, may take up to a few months. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.