Phil Wood High Flange Classic hubs are available in a wide range of custom options. Choose hole count, window cutout options, color, drive preference, and bearings to fully customize your Phil Wood hub.
High flange track hubs feature a classic 3-inch flange design with flanges canted toward the rim for optimal spoke alignment.
All High Flange Classic hubs are also available in a Pro Track version.
- Pro Track hubs come standard with:
- RLR (round hole pattern windows on high flange only)
- Carbonyte bearings
- Aluminum axle, end caps and washers
- 7075 Aluminum Lockring Gun Metal Gray
- Titanium axle bolts
- Lower spoke count options (rear 24H, front 20H, 24H)
- Weight: 263g
- Hole Counts: (Standard 28, 32, 36), (Custom 16, 18, 20, 24)
- Axles Standard: 100mm bolt-on, QR optional
- Hubshell Options: Standard High Flange, SLR (slotted windows), RLR (round hole pattern windows)
- Attachment Options: (M8x1.25x40mm)- Stainless (standard), Pro Titanium bolt
- Pro Track version available here
- Bearings: 2 x R8
- Standard Colors: Polished silver, anodized black
- Optional Colors: (can take several months from Phil Wood) Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Gun Metal Grey
- Wheel building specifications here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of high-polish silver and black Phil Wood hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-4 business days. Some hubs, particularly anodized colored hubs, may take up to a few months. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.