DT Swiss Standard Aluminum Nipples offer an easy way to shave weight at the rim interface for minimal cost.
Aluminum nipples weigh about one-third the mass of a brass nipple making them a great option for weight savings at the rim/spoke interface.
Wheelbuilder does not recommend using alloy nipples in wet or salty environments due to their limited corrosion resistance.
- Weight: 32 nipples weigh 10g (12mm length); 0.31g / nipple
- Material: Aluminum
- Colors: Black, gold, green, navy/blue, red, silver
- Length: 12mm-all colors, 16mm-silver only, 14mm-by WB here
- Thread gauge: 2.0mm(14g)
- Wrench interface: standard 0.127"(3.23mm) across flats
- Minimum order quantity is 20 pieces (price is per nipple)