Phil Wood racing wheelchair hubs are designed for heavy duty use with a primary focus on durability. Hubs are available in standard flange, high flange and disc brake shell options.
Price includes two hubs (left, right).
Phil Wood products are designed, manufactured and assembled in San Jose, California.
- Hole Counts: (Non-disc 20, 24, 28, 32 36), (Disc brake 28,32,36 custom 20, 24)
- Axles Standard: 1/2"x20 tpi, Mid-size axle: 1.185" (30.1 mm) axle length; 0.685" (16.4 mm) thread length
- Bearings: 4 x R8 2 bearings/hub
- Standard Colors: Polished silver, anodized black
- Optional Colors: (Can take several months from Phil Wood) Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Gun Metal Grey
- Wheel building specifications here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of high-polish silver and black Phil Wood hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-4 business days. Some hubs, particularly anodized colored hubs, may take up to a few months. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.