Replacement Chris King R45 drive shells (freehub bodies) are available for Shimano/SRAM Road 11, Campagnolo, and SRAM XDR. The drive shells are available with no bearings, ceramic, or steel bearings.
IMPORTANT NOTE: R45 freehub bodies are axle specific. If you are converting between Shimano, ,Campagnolo, or SRAM XDR you will need both a freehub body and an axle. Conversion kits are available here.
Not sure what to choose? Call (626-442-4444) or Contact Us.
- Axle Compatibility: R45 Freehubs are axle specific, i.e. Campy FH will only fit on Campy axle, XDR FH will only fit XDR axle etc.
- Conversions: If converting between Campy, XDR or Shimano please see our R45 Conversion Kits. Conversions require an axle and FH
- Bearing options: Bare shell (no bearing), Steel bearing, or Ceramic bearing
- Install with standard hex wrench for complete shells
- A Chris King hub service tool is needed for bearing swaps
- Color: Black or Silver (Add "B" to part number), Campy Stainless only
|Part Number||Description||FH Color||Bearings||Compatible Hubs|
|PHB762(B)||Shimano 11 Road, Bare shell||Silver or (B)Black||NONE||All R45 Road, R45 CL, and 6-Bolt|
|PHB765(B)||Shimano 11 Road, Complete||Silver or (B)Black||Steel||All R45 Road, R45 CL, and 6-Bolt|
|PHB767(B)||Shimano 11 Road, Complete||Silver or (B)Black||Ceramic||All R45 Road, R45 CL, and 6-Bolt|
|PHB750||Campagnolo, Shell only (DISCONTINUED)||Natural Stainless||NONE||All R45 Road, R45 CL, and 6-Bolt|
|PHB751||Campagnolo, Complete (DISCONTINUED)||Natural Stainless||Steel||All R45 Road, R45 CL, and 6-Bolt|
|PHB760||Campagnolo, Complete (DISCONTINUED)||Natural Stainless||Ceramic||All R45 Road, R45 CL, and 6-Bolt|
|PHB800(B)||XDR, Bare shell||Silver or (B)Black||NONE||All R45 Road and disc EXCEPT R45 6-Bolt Gen 1|
|PHB794(B)||XDR, Complete||Silver or (B)Black||Steel||R45, R45 CL, Not compatible with R45 6-Bolt|
|PHB795(B)||XDR, Complete||Silver or (B)Black||Ceramic||R45, R45 CL, Not compatible with R45 6-Bolt|
Driveshell Note: These driveshells are only compatible with Chris King R45 hubs. NOT compatible with ISO disc or Classic.
Inventory Note: Availability of the driveshells are limited. If your order is time sensitive, we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.