Chris King R45 Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM XDR conversion kits are used to convert your existing R45 road or disc brake hub to a different manufacturers drive train type. Kits include axle, freehub body, and bearings required for a complete conversion.
- Compatibility: All R45 rim brake models and All Gen 2 R45 disc brake models 6-bolt and Center Lock
- We strongly recommend having a skilled trained professional perform this installation.
- This conversion may require a re-dishing of the rear wheel after installation in older 10 speed hubs.
- Axles: 130mm QR, 135mm QR, 142x12mm TA. Campy only compatible with QR
- Campagnolo Important Notes:
- Cassette Lock Rings: Lock Rings are mandatory for Campy models. R45 Campy FH body uses a smaller lock ring than factory Campy. Shimano Lock Rings are optional.
- Cassette Limitations: Campagnolo 12 speed cassettes are incompatible with the exception of 32 tooth or larger. Smaller cassettes will contact hub flange and spokes.
- Axle Limitations: Campagnolo conversions are only compatible with Quick Release (QR). Not compatible with 142x12 TA.
- Gen 1 R45 Disc hubs not compatible with XDR conversions.