All White Industries replacement freehub bodies are manufactured from durable 6AL-4V Titanium material.
Important: White Industries Freehubs are sold without pawls. Re-use your existing pawls or purchase ($20) new pawls for 24pt or 48pt engagement. You will need to identify whether you have a 24pt or 48pt ratchet ring – watch this video. Do not mix the pawls and ratchet rings. Mixing ratchet rings with incorrect pawls will result in hub failure.
- Standard replacement freehub body available for:
- Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11spd road or MTB
- Campagnolo 9/10/11spd
- Hub Compatiblity : T11, CLD, XMR, and Mi5(2016+) hubs
- White Industries XD / XDR replacement freehub body
- For SRAM One-By drivetrain systems
- Compatible with White Industries rear hubs made after 1998 only
- 2 options available: Mi5 & Mi6 native 9/10 spd, or Mi5(2016+), CLD & XMR native 11 spd road
- White Industries Shimano Microspline FH includes new 12mm thru axle required for conversion.
Note: If you are looking to convert your older H3 model road hub to 11 speed, contact us to special order an 11 speed conversion kit. The wheel will need to be re-dished after conversion. Models manufactured prior to the H3 cannot be converted to 11 speed. The CX11, CLD, and T11 hubs can be converted to to alternative drive train by replacing the freehub body.
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of White Industries parts, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order your part with a typical lead time of 2-7 business days. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.