DT Swiss freehub for 11 speed Shimano compatibility. These freehub bodies are compatible with DT Swiss 350, 240s, 180 and 190 hubs. Suitable for converting an existing hub or replacing worn/damaged parts.
- All options compatible with: 440, 350, 240s, 180, and 190 model hubs
- NOTE: Straight pull MTB hubs cannot be converted for use with 11 speed road cassettes. Cassette will touch flange.
- Looking for both drive and non-drive axle end caps? Select "None" above and visit our Axle End Cap Conversion page
- Ceramic Bearings: DT Sinc, Ceramic Speed, or Kogel options
- Star Ratchet ring upgrade kit add-on
- Additional Axle end cap conversion kits available
|Drive Side End Cap||Weight (w/o end cap)||Bearing Size||Material||Compatibility|
|11 spd road Alloy||QR, 12mm TA, or none||49g||6802 x2||Aluminum||9-11 spd Shim/SRAM road cassettes|
|11 spd road Steel||QR, 12mm TA, or none||109g||6902 x2||Steel||9-11 spd Shim/SRAM road cassettes|
|11 spd road Superlite||QR, 12mm TA, or none||39g||6702 x2||Aluminum||9-11 spd Shim/SRAM road cassettes|
|10 spd road or 11spd MTB Alloy||QR, 12mm TA, or none||49g or *62g||
6802 x2 or *6902 x2 (*on request)
|Aluminum||9-10 spd Shim/SRAM road cassettes, 9-11 spd Shim/SRAM MTB cassettes, NOT compatible w SRAM XD|
|10 spd road or 11spd MTB Steel||QR, 12mm TA, or none||107g||6902 x2||Steel||9-10 spd Shim/SRAM road cassettes, 9-11 spd Shim/SRAM MTB cassettes, NOT compatible w SRAM XD|
|Micro Spline 11 or 12 spd||12mm TA||49.5g||6802 x 2||Aluminum||Shim MicroSpline 11 or 12 spd Cassettes|