The Chukker is Velocity's deeper and wider version of the Deep V. The Chukker has additional strength, versatility and durability for heavy duty applications that require maximum strength.
Velocity introduced the Chukker in response to demands for a stronger, beefier and wider rim and calls the Chukker a "Velocity Deep V on steroids." The 32mm deep and 24mm wide rim accommodates larger tires and is available with machined and non-machined sidewalls.
Ideal use: larger and stronger riders, tandem, touring, commuting, bike polo, trials, freestyle.
General Specs all sizes
- Internal Width: 18.8mm
- External Width: 24mm
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Clincher tube type. Not tubeless compatible
- Hole counts: 32, 36, 40, 48
- Brake track: Available machined (MSW) or non-machined for disc
- Weight: 650g
- Bead Seat Diameter (BSD): 622mm
- Effective Rim Diameter (ERD): 580mm
- Color Black or Silver
Important (Rim Color): We stock black MSW 700c Velocity rims. All other colors are special order and typically take 6-10 days to fulfill.