Industry Nine Hydra Classic hubs are designed for off-road punishment in messy environments. Classic hubs feature large diameter conventional flanges to improve wheel stiffness and allow the use of standard j-bend spokes. Hydra series hubs are designed to accommodate a wide range of axle conversions via tool-free end cap swaps.
The Classic rear MTB hub features an oversize butted 20/17mm axle, and a heavy duty gearbox with a 690 points of engagement for quick power transfer.
Industry Nine hubs are 100% USA designed and manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Weight: 260-280g based on end cap and freehub spec.
- Hole Count: 28, 32
- Axles Standard: 135mm QR, 135x10mm TA, 135x12mm TA, 142x12mm TA
- Bearings: 6804 & 15307, FH 152610 & 15267, Microspline FH 1x152610, 2x6802
- Drivetrain compatibility: Shimano HG MTB, SRAM XD, Shimano Microspline
- Gearbox: 690 point, 0.52 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
- Boost version available here
- Center Lock version available here
- Colors: Available in 11 standard anodized colors
- Ideal use: MTB ISO disc off-road
- Wheel building specifications here
- 2 year manufacturer warranty on materials and workmanship
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Industry Nine hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 5-10 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.