Industry Nine Hydra Classic hubs are designed for off-road punishment in messy environments. Hydra Classic hubs feature large diameter conventional flanges to improve wheel stiffness and allow the use of standard j-bend spokes. I9 Hydra series hubs are designed to accommodate a wide range of axle conversions via tool-free end cap swaps.
Industry Nine hubs are 100% USA designed and manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Weight: 150-155g ±5% based on end cap spec.
- Hole Count: 28, 32
- Axles Standard Hubshell: 100mm QR, 9x100mm TA, 15x100mm TA
- Axles Boost Hubshell: 15x110 Boost, 20x110 TA, 15x110 with 31mm torque caps for RockShox (listed as predictive steer)
- Bearings: 2 x 6804
- 15 x 110mm Boost available here
- Center Lock version available here
- Colors: Available in 11 standard anodized colors
- Ideal use: MTB ISO disc off-road
- Wheel building specifications here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Industry Nine hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 5-10 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.