Industry Nine Hydra Classic hubs are designed for off-road punishment in messy environments. Hydra Classic hubs feature large diameter conventional flanges to improve wheel stiffness and allow the use of standard j-bend spokes.
The Hydra Classic rear ISO Boost MTB hub features an oversize butted 20/17mm axle, and a heavy duty gearbox with a 690 points of engagement for quick power transfer.
Industry Nine hubs are 100% USA designed and manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Weight: 270g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 28, 32
- Axles Standard: 148x12mm TA Boost, 141mm QR Boost
- Bearings: 1x 6804, 1x 15307, FH 1x 152610, 1x 15267, Microspline FH 1x 152610, 2x 6802
- Drivetrain compatibility: Shimano HG MTB, SRAM XD, Shimano Microspline
- Gearbox: 690 point, 0.52 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
- Non-Boost version available here
- Center Lock Boost version available here
- Colors: Available in 11 standard anodized colors
- Ideal use: MTB Boost ISO disc off-road
- Wheel building specifications here
- 2 year manufacturer warranty on materials and workmanship
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Industry Nine hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 5-10 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.