Industry Nine Hydra Classic Boost Center Lock hubs are designed for off-road punishment in messy environments. The use of the Center Lock mounting system drops overall hub weight to 135g. Classic hubs feature large diameter conventional flanges to improve wheel stiffness and allow the use of standard j-bend spokes.
Industry Nine hubs are 100% USA designed and manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Weight: 135g ±5%
- Hole Count: 28, 32
- Axle: 110 x 15mm TA Boost
- Bearings: 2 x MR18307 (6903/18)
- Standard non-Boost version available here
- ISO Disc Boost version available here
- Colors: Available in 11 standard anodized colors
- Ideal use: MTB Center Lock disc off-road with Boost spacing
- Wheel building specifications here
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Industry Nine hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 5-10 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.