Industry Nine 101 Classic hubs stay true to the performance heritage of Industry Nine, at a budget friendly price. Featuring a dual phased pawl drive mechanism to get 90 POE (4° engagement) by way of a six pawl driver and 45 tooth drivering. The 101 takes a no-nonsense approach in welcoming riders to Industry Nine.
This hub is compatible with Boost spacing using Center Lock brake rotors. ISO 6-Bolt Boost version available here.
Industry Nine hubs are 100% USA designed and manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Weight: 273g
- Hole Count: 28, 32
- Axle: 148x12mm TA Boost
- Drivetrain compatibility: Shimano HG MTB, SRAM XD, Shimano Microspline
- Gearbox: 90 point, 4 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
- Brake Compatibility: Center Lock
- ISO 6-Bolt Boost version available here
- Colors: Black Only
- Ideal use: MTB Boost Center Lock disc off-road
- Wheel building specifications here
- Service diagrams, exploded view here
- 2 year manufacturer warranty on materials and workmanship
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Industry Nine hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 5-10 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.