DT Swiss redesigned their legendary first generation 180 hubs with the goal of making them lighter, stiffer, more precise and easier to maintain. The latest evolution of the 180 hub family features straight pull flanges; factory installed DT Sinc ceramic bearings; all-aluminum hubshell; and a completely redesigned EXP ratchet system on rear hubs. The DT Swiss patented Star Ratchet system is known for it's high load carrying capacity and reliability. The latest EXP Ratchet system integrates the drive ring with the inboard ratchet, allowing the drive side bearing to move outward, achieving a 15% increase in axle stiffness
This hub uses a center lock rotor mounting design or can be converted to ISO 6 bolt using the DT Swiss Center Lock IS (6-bolt) Adapter.
- Weight: 207g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 24, (28 by special order only)
- Axles: 142x12 TA
- Ratchet: DT 36T EXP ratchet (36 points of engagement = 10 degrees)
- Bearings: DT Sinc ceramic factory installed
- Hub shell: Aluminum with straight pull flanges
- Ideal use: Road Disc, Gravel, CX
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano 11 Road, SRAM XDR, Campagnolo, Shimano MTB -(28H hub standard)
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.