DT Swiss pushed the limits of their technologies when designing the 180 carbon ceramic hub line. No details were overlooked in optimizing weight or rolling resistance. All 180 hubs use a composite hubshell design that combines extensively machined aluminum flanges with a carbon fiber center section. DT Swiss SINC ceramic bearings are factory installed to minimize rolling resistance while maintaining the reliability DT Swiss is know for.
DT Swiss utilizes its patented star ratchet system known for high load carrying capacity and reliability. The star ratchet system can be easily upgraded from 18 to 36 or 54 points of engagement. The DT Swiss 180 Center Lock hub has a robust design compatible with a wide variety of thru-axle and QR systems. The 180 Center Lock hub is easily converted between axle options using a DT Swiss Conversion Kit and the Park Tool AV-5 axle vice with soft jaws.
This hub uses a center lock rotor mounting design or can be converted to ISO 6 bolt using the DT Swiss Center Lock IS (6-bolt) Adapter.
- Weight: 207g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32
- Axles Standard: 135QR or 142x12 TA
- Axles Optional: 135x10 TA, 135x12 TA ($30)
- Bearings: 1 x 6902, 3 x 6802 DT Swiss SINC Ceramic (SL FH body uses 2 x 6702)
- Ideal use: MTB off road, Road Disc, Cyclocross disc
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano MTB, Road Shimano/SRAM 11 spd, SRAM XD
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.