DT Swiss redesigned their legendary first generation 180 hubs with the goal of making them lighter, stiffer, more precise and easier to maintain. The latest evolution of the 180 hub family features straight pull flanges; factory installed DT Sinc ceramic bearings; all-aluminum hubshell; and a completely redesigned EXP ratchet system on rear hubs.
This hub uses a center lock rotor mounting design that can be converted to ISO 6 bolt using the DT Swiss Center Lock IS (6-bolt) Adapter.
- Weight: 92g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 24, (28 by special order only)
- Axle: 12x100mm TA
- Bearings: DT Sinc ceramic factory installed
- Hub shell: Aluminum with straight pull flanges
- Ideal use: Road disc, Gravel, CX
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.