The DT Swiss Straight Pull Revolution is an ultra-light double butted spoke that uses a 1.5mm diameter center section to achieve weight reduction.
Using Revolution spokes is an easy way to drop extra grams from your wheelset. Revolution spokes can be difficult to build with in higher tension applications due to a tendency to twist through the thin center section. It can be helpful to use a spoke gripper to control rotation in these applications.
Not recommended for freeride or downhill applications with disc brake use.
- Weight: 32 spokes weigh 143g (32 x 264mm); 4.47g / spoke
- Dimensions: Neck 2.0mm, Center 1.5mm, Thread 2.0mm 14g
- Spoke Neck Type: Straight Pull.
- Looking for J-Bend? Try Revolution or Laser J-Bend
- Colors: black or silver
- Standard lengths: Limited Even lengths from 262mm - 298mm. For wider range try Sapim Laser
- Custom lengths: Odd lengths, Can be cut/thread-rolled for a $0.40 Non-refundable surcharge
- Optional alloy nipples offered for sale with your spoke purchase are the Wheelbuilder High Strength Aluminum Nipples.
- Minimum order quantity is 5 spokes.