Sapim's super light double butted spoke features a 1.5mm center section for weight reduction. Wire diameter is 2.0-1.5-2.0mm (neck-body-thread).
Sapim butted spokes have two major benefits: less weight and more strength. Technological advances using cold forging "stretch" the spoke, retaining the linear molecular structure of the material, thereby increasing the spoke strength in the middle section.
- Weight: 32 spokes weigh 138g (32 x 260mm); 4.32g / spoke
- Dimensions: Neck 2.0mm, Center 1.5mm, Thread 2.0mm 14g
- Spoke neck type: J-bend or Straight Pull
- Colors: black and silver
- Standard lengths: 224mm - 310mm (even lengths)
- Custom lengths: 223mm - 309mm (odd lengths) can be cut and thread-rolled for a $0.40 surcharge.
- Optional alloy nipples offered for sale with your spoke purchase are the Wheelbuilder High Strength Aluminum Nipples.
- Minimum order quantity is 5 spokes.