Sapim's internal self locking brass nipple used for hidden cavity applications in carbon or alloy rims. This nipple has a base profile designed to fit the contour of most internal rim beds such as Enve, Campagnolo, and Reynolds.
Made from brass material to provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength.
Weight is optimized by decreasing the height of the nipple to 10mm. Self locking is achieved by a deformed thread.
- Weight: 32 nipples weigh 32g (10mm length); 1g / nipple
- Material: brass
- Color: Silver
- Length: 10mm
- Standard thread gauge: 2.0mm(14g)
- Optional thread gauge: 1.8mm(15g) Please request in comment field.
- Wrench interface: Square drive 3.2mm. Park SW-16 or SW-15
- Minimum order quantity is 10 pieces (price is per nipple).