Similar to the CX-Ray but stiffer and heavier duty due to its thicker gauge bladed section. The CX-Sprint it a great choice for MTB, cyclocross, and road riders looking to emphasize lateral stiffness with the advantages of a blades spoke. The aerodynamic elliptic shaped blade fits all standard hub holes.
- Weight: 64 spokes weigh 334g (64 x 260mm); 5.21g / spoke
- Dimensions: Neck 2.0mm, Blade 1.25x2.25mm, Thread 2.0mm 14g
- Neck: J-Bend, Straight Pull
- Colors: black, silver
- Standard lengths: Even lengths from 248mm - 310mm
- Custom lengths: Odd lengths 247mm - 309mm Can be cut/thread-rolled for a $0.40 Non-refundable surcharge
- DT Swiss Spoke Holder Tool available here
- Optional alloy nipples offered for sale with your spoke purchase are the Wheelbuilder High Strength Aluminum Nipples.
- Minimum order quantity is 5 spokes.