The Aero Comp is 1.2mm wide at the blade (vs. DT Aerolite's 0.9mm), making it a great choice for MTB, cyclocross, road riders with a heavy training schedule or anyone emphasizing lateral stiffness with the advantages of a bladed spoke. The Aero Comp can be used in any hub without slotting due to its 2.0/1.2/2.3mm flat cross-section.
- Weight: 64 spokes weigh 380g (64 x 264mm); 5.94g / spoke
- Color: black only
- Dimensions: Neck 2.0mm, Blade 1.2x2.3mm, Thread 2.0mm 14g
- Standard lengths: Even lengths from 234-300mm J-bend, 258-304mm Straight Pull
- Custom lengths: Odd lengths 233mm - 303mm Can be cut/thread-rolled for a $0.40 Non-refundable surcharge
- DT Swiss Spoke Holder Tool available here
NOTE: The optional alloy nipples offered for sale with your spoke purchase are the Wheelbuilder High Strength Aluminum Nipples.