CX-Ray is Sapim's most versatile aero spoke. Sapim claims the CX-Ray has the highest fatigue test values of any spoke available. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most high-end bicycle disciplines from road racing to Triathlon and even Downhill.
The CX-Ray fits all standard hub holes due to it's 2.3mm maximum dimension at the widest portion of the blade. With a weight nearly 30% lighter than standard double butted spokes, it is almost as light as Titanium.
CX-Ray aero spokes are produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel, ideally suited for the rigorous demands of cycling.
- Weight: 64 spokes weigh 282g (64 x 264mm); 4.41g / spoke
- Dimensions: Neck 2.0mm, Blade 0.9x2.3mm, Thread 2.0mm 14g
- Spoke Neck Type: J-Bend or Straight Pull
- Colors: black, silver, white-(limited lengths, J-bend only)
- Standard lengths: Even lengths from 174mm - 310mm
- Custom lengths: Odd lengths 173mm - 309mm Can be cut/thread-rolled for a $0.40 Non-refundable surcharge
- DT Swiss Spoke Holder Tool available here
- Optional alloy nipples offered for sale with your spoke purchase are the Wheelbuilder High Strength Aluminum Nipples.
- Minimum order quantity is 5 spokes.