The DT Aerolite is ideal for most racing and training applications were a lightweight aero spoke is required.
Bladed cross-sections can be used to control spoke twist in high tension applications with lightweight spokes. This makes the Aerolite ideal for cross country applications as well as deep section carbon wheels. Bladed spoke holding tools are required to control wind-up.
Aerolite spokes can be used in any hub without the need for slotting due to a maximum blade width of 2.3mm.
- Weight: 32 spokes weigh 139g (32 x 264mm); 4.34g / spoke
- Dimensions: Neck 2.0mm, Blade 0.9x2.3mm, Thread 2.0mm 14g
- Colors Standard: black and silver;
- Colors Special: white and Red, limited size availability in J-Bend only
- Standard lengths: Even lengths from 224mm - 302mm
- Custom lengths: Odd lengths 223mm - 301mm Can be cut/thread-rolled for a $0.40 Non-refundable surcharge
- DT Swiss Spoke Holder Tool available here
- Wheel Building Tip: Try the wider spoke holder tool for powder coated spokes
NOTE: The optional alloy nipples offered for sale with your spoke purchase are Wheelbuilder High Strength Aluminum Nipples.