Onyx BMX hubs feature a patented sprag clutch gearbox that allows drag-free performance when coasting, and instantaneous engagement under power. Onyx Racing Products are available in a wide variety of axle options and colors for a highly customizable kit.
Ceramic bearings, and titanium hardware are included stock with Onyx Pro, Ultra, and Ultra SS hubs.
Not sure which Onyx BMX hub to choose? Compare Onyx Racing BMX hubs.
- Hole Counts: 24, 28, or 36
- Weight:+/- 5%
- 110/10mm bolt on: 417g
- 110/10mm bolt-on w/ 15mm adapter: 420g
- 110/10mm bolt-on w/ 20mm adapter: 435g
- 110/12mm Thru Axle: 349g
- Bearings: Ceramic bearings included
- Gearbox: Infinite engagement sprag clutch system with 29 sprags
- Axle: 10mm bolt-on, 10mm bolt-on with 15mm or 20mm end cap adapters, 12mm Thru Axle
- Cog compatibility: Shimano Hyperglide®
- Wheel building dimensions:
- Drive side flange diameter: 50mm
- Non-drive side flange diameter: 50mm
- Drive side center to flange: 27.9mm
- Non-drive side center to flange: 27.9mm
Onyx Limited Warranty:
- This product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for five (5) years from the original date of purchase. This covers all components that are manufactured by Onyx Racing Products.
- This products’ Sprag is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year. The bearings are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) month from the original date of purchase. These are all the components which are NOT manufactured by Onyx Racing Products.
- Warranty does not cover damage or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, neglect, normal and reasonable wear and tear, crash or impact, failure to perform routine maintenance as instructed, improper installation, or use other than that for which the product was intended.