Onyx BMX hubs feature a patented sprag clutch gearbox that allows drag-free performance when coasting, and instantaneous engagement under power. The OHM offers a budget friendly option for entry level riders.
Due to the minimal sprag use this hub is limited to riders weighing 120lb or less.
Not sure which Onyx BMX hub to choose? Compare Onyx Racing BMX hubs.
- Hole Counts: 24, 28
- Weight: 321g, Race Spec 298g (Ceramic bearing upgrade)
- Bearings: Steel with ceramic optional upon request.
- Gearbox: Infinite engagement sprag clutch system with 29 half-width sprags
- Axle: 10mm bolt-on only. Axle end play not adjustable on this model
- Cog compatibility: Shimano Hyperglide®
- Colors: Black Only
- Wheel building dimensions:
- Drive side flange diameter: 47mm
- Non-drive side flange diameter: 37mm
- Drive side center to flange: 27.9mm
- Non-drive side center to flange: 27.9mm
Onyx Limited Warranty:
- This product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for five (5) years from the original date of purchase. This covers all components that are manufactured by Onyx Racing Products.
- This products’ Sprag is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year. The bearings are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) month from the original date of purchase. These are all the components which are NOT manufactured by Onyx Racing Products.
- Warranty does not cover damage or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, neglect, normal and reasonable wear and tear, crash or impact, failure to perform routine maintenance as instructed, improper installation, or use other than that for which the product was intended.