Industry Nine Classic Road disc hubs were designed to be lighter weight versions of the proven Hydra MTB line. Classic hubs feature large diameter conventional flanges to improve wheel stiffness and allow the use of standard j-bend spokes. I9 hubs are designed to accommodate a wide range of axle conversions via tool-free end cap swaps.
Center Lock Classic Road hubs are the lightest disc brake offering from Industry Nine.
Industry Nine hubs are 100% USA designed and manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Weight: 105g
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32
- Axles Standard: 100QR, 12x100mm TA, 15x100mm TA
- Bearings: 2 x 6803
- ISO disc version available here
- Colors: Available in 11 standard anodized colors
- Ideal use: Road , CX, Gravel with Center Lock brake rotors
- Wheel building specifications here
- 2 year manufacturer warranty on materials and workmanship
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Industry Nine hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 5-10 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.