DT Swiss produced the Straight Pull ISO disc brake 350 to meet the demand for a durable, precision engineered hub at a lower price point.
The DT Swiss 350 line offers the same manufacturing quality and design features found in its higher end counterparts, with less emphasis on weight optimization to minimize cost.
DT Swiss utilizes its patented star ratchet system known for high load carrying capacity and reliability. The star ratchet system can be easily upgraded from 18 to 36 or 54 points of engagement. The 350 Straight Pull ISO disc hub is convertible between axle options using a DT Swiss Conversion Kit and the Park Tool AV-5 axle vice with soft jaws.
- Weight: 279g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 28
- Axles Standard: 135QR or 142x12 TA
- Axles Optional: 135x10 TA, 135x12 TA ($35)
- Bearings: 4 x 6902 Shimano, 2 x 6902 + 2 x 6802 (XD)
- 148 x 12mm Boost available here
- Ideal use: MTB
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Shimano MTB, SRAM XD, Not compatible with 11 spd road FH body
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.