DT Swiss produced the Classic ISO disc brake 350 to meet the demand for a durable, precision engineered hub at a lower price point. Available in two shell types based on axle diameter requirements.
The DT Swiss 350 line offers the same manufacturing quality and design features found in its higher end counterparts, with less emphasis on weight optimization to minimize cost.
- Weight: 172g +/- 5% standard shell, 239g +/- 5% oversize shell
- Hole count: 28, 32
- Axles Standard: 100x15mm TA Standard shell, 110x20mm TA OS shell
- Axles Optional: Only available for for Std. shell, 100x12mm TA, 100mm QR (optional end caps +$35)
- Bearings: 2 x 6902 Std. shell, 2 x 6904 OS Shell
- Ideal use: MTB ISO disc front
- Boost version available here
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.