DT Swiss produced the 240s road hub to meet the demand for a durable rim brake hub with the ability to endure corrosive environments. The 240S rear hub utilizes DT's patented star ratchet system known for high load carrying capacity and reliability. The star ratchet system can be easily upgraded from 18 to 36 or 54 points of engagement.
This high-precision Swiss engineered 240S rear hub has been the gold standard for lightweight high quality hubs featuring a 15mm diameter axle to maximize wheel stiffness.
- Weight: 212g +/- 5%
- Hole Count: 20, 24, 28, 32
- Axle: 130mm QR, can be converted to 135mm QR (+$25)
- Bearings: 2 x 6902, 2 x 6802
- Ideal use: Road racing, training, triathlon, climbing
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Road Shimano/SRAM 11 spd, Campagnolo, XDR
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.