The DT Swiss Competition Race is best described as the lighter cousin of the DT Competition. It is dimensionally very similar to the DT Revolution with a slight increase of 0.1mm in the center butted section of the spoke. The increased diameter at the center contributes to slightly improved lateral stiffness. The additional material also controls wind-up better than the Revolution, making the Competition Race spoke slightly easier to build with. Designed for all-purpose use where weight, strength and lateral stiffness must be balanced. Typical applications range from mountain bikes, to road racing, and Gravel use.
- Weight: 32 spokes weigh 157g (32 x 262mm); 4.9g / spoke
- Dimensions: Neck 2.0mm, Center 1.6mm, Thread 2.0mm 14g
- Spoke Neck Type: J-Bend. Looking for Straight Pull? Check Out Sapim Race
- Colors: black, (limited lengths J-Bend only)
- Standard lengths: Even lengths from 256mm - 298mm
- Custom lengths: Odd lengths 255mm - 299mm Can be cut/thread-rolled for a $0.40 Non-refundable surcharge
- Optional alloy nipples offered for sale with your spoke purchase are the Wheelbuilder High Strength Aluminum Nipples.
- Minimum order quantity is 10 spokes.