Tubolito re-imagined the bicycle tube with modern materials used to advance the decades old standards of butyl and latex.
Lightweight tubes are repairable if punctured by thorns or other small objects using the Tubolito repair kit.
- Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer TPU
- Color: Orange
- Valve Lengths: Fixed lengths with non-removable valve core
- Valve Extensions: Only compatible with valve extenders that do not require core removal.
- Spare Version available for road and MTB. Lighter weight Disc brake only.
- DO NOT INFLATE more than 0.5 psi before installing inside tire casing. This will cause damage to the tube.
- Repair Kit: Available here
|Tube Type||Size||Weight||Tire Range||Valve Lengths|
|Road||700C||38g||18-28mm||42mm, 60mm, 80mm|
|Spare Road||700C Disc Brake Only||23g||18-28mm||42mm, 60mm|
|Spare MTB||27.5", 29er (Removable stem)||44g (27.5"), 45g (29er)||1.8"-2.4"||42mm|
|BMX||20"x1 1/8"-1 3/8" or 20"x1.8"-2.4"||39g (1 1/8"-1 3/8"), 58g(1.8"-2.4")||See size designation||42mm|