Use Stan's NoTubes tire sealant in any tubeless tire applications for puncture protection. Stan's sealant will seal the tire/rim interface and repair punctures up to 1/4" in size.
Most tires require 2 ounces sealant that will remain liquid on average of 2-7 months. Special anti-freeze agents allow sealant to be used in temperatures as low as -30° F. Sealant may need to be replaced more frequently if in warm dry environments.
- 1 pint (16oz) bottle: seals eight (8) bicycle tires
- 1 quart (32oz) bottle: seals 16 bicycle tires
- 2 oz bottle: seals one (1) bicycle tire
- Instantly seals punctures up to 1/4"
- Suitable for tubeless tires, standard tires, tubulars, or tubes
- Eco-Friendly: contains natural latex, non-hazardous, non-corrosive, and non-toxic