Speedline RCR Carbon rims are among the lightest BMX race rims in the segment. Their low profile tubeless design serves to reduce both rotating inertia and overall rim weight. RCR Carbon rims feature left/right offset spoke hole drill patterns to optimize spoke angles with low or high flange hubs.
Constructed exclusively from high modulus Torray T700S Carbon Fiber to produce rims with exceptional strength, low weight and high stiffness. Designed to handle tire pressure of up to 100psi. Available in 28 or 36 spoke options (28 spoke count by special order only).
The Rim sidewalls are weaved and have a special BASALT Braking surface. Brake pads designed specifically for carbon rims are strongly recommended.
The Speedline RCR 406 Carbon Fiber BMX rims accept tires 20x1.4, 20x1.5, 20x1.6 , 20x1.75, 20x1.8, 20x1.95, 20x2.0, and 20x2.125 tires.
- Diameter: 20" (406mm)
- Weight: 290g
- External width: 31.5mm
- Internal width: 24.5mm
- Rim depth: 25mm
- Hole counts: 36, 28-(by special order)
- Valve: Schrader & Presta, 28H drilled for Presta only
- Colors standard: Gloss carbon (black) w/ 2 tone silver and white graphics or white w/ 2 tone silver and black graphics
- Colors optional: White, or Hi Vis Yellow
- Tubeless compatible: Yes
- Material: Toray T700S High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Brake Compatibility: Rim brake on weaved Basalt surface or disc brake
- Effective Rim Diameter (ERD): 379
- Rim center offset to spoke holes: 4mm
- Ideal use: BMX race only
Important: Due to the wide variety of color options Speedline offers we may need to special order select rims. If your order is time sensitive, we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability.