The Hope Pro 4 ISO Rear hub features tool free removable end caps for easy conversions between axle sizes. Stainless steel cartridge bearings and large axle diameter keep the Pro 4 rolling smooth.
The Pro 4 rear hub is produced from a forged 2014 T6 aluminum billet then CNC machined to final dimensions.
- Weight: QR-311g, 142mm-300g, XD
- Hole Count: 24, 28, 32, 36
- Axles: 135QR, 135x10mm TA, 135x12mm TA, 135 Bolt-On, 142x12mm TA
- Bearings: 2 x 6903, 2 x MR17287
- Brake Compatibility: ISO 6-Bolt
- Drive Compatibility: Shimano 11 Road (inc. 9/10 Spd spacer), SRAM XD
- Gearbox: 4-Pawl-44 POE (8.2 degrees)
- Available in six colors
- 148 x 12mm Boost option available here
- Wheel building dimensions:
- Flange diameter: 57mm
- Center to flange non drive side: 20mm
- Center to flange drive side: 33mm
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of Hope hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 7-14 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.