DT Swiss produced the Straight Pull Center Lock Road Disc 240s to meet the demand for a durable hub with the ability to endure corrosive environments and disc brake punishment.
DT Swiss utilizes its patented star ratchet system known for high load carrying capacity and reliability. The star ratchet system can be easily upgraded from 18 to 36 or 54 points of engagement. The 240s Center Lock hub is convertible between axle options using a DT Swiss Conversion Kit and the Park Tool AV-5 axle vice with soft jaws.
This hub uses a center lock rotor mounting design that can be converted to ISO 6 bolt using the DT Swiss Center Lock IS (6-bolt) Adapter.
- Weight: 220g +/- 5%
- Hole count: 28
- Axles Standard: 135QR or 142x12 TA
- Axles Optional: 135x10 TA, 135x12 TA ($30)
- Bearings: 2 x 6902, 2 x 6802
- Ideal use: Cyclocross, road disc brake
- Drivetrain Compatibility: Road Shimano/SRAM 11 spd. (spacer is included for backwards 9/10 spd. compatibility), SRAM XDR, Campagnolo
- For wheel building dimensions please visit the DT Swiss spoke calculator
Inventory Note: We stock a wide variety of DT Swiss hubs, however our inventory fluctuates daily. We may need to order hubs with an average lead time of 2-7 business days. Some hubs may take longer. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us for up to the minute product availability and shipping lead times.