The Zipp 900 disc wheel is ideal for riders who want to use a disc for time trials and multisport triathlon racing. The Zipp 900 disc has drag-reducing dimples and a 19mm frontal profile. This disc is a great option if your TT frame is not compatible with the wider Super-9 disc or you are looking for additional weight savings.
The Zipp 900 disc remains one of the lightest, stiffest disc wheels in the world and was fast enough to help American cycling legend Kristin Armstrong win time trial victories in National and Olympic events.
With optimal aerodynamics for tires up to 23mm, the Zipp 900 Disc is the perfect choice on less-than-perfect road surfaces. The 900 Disc is available in 700c only and is compatible with Shimano, SRAM, or Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. Also available for track use.
- Weight: 935g
- Available in tubular only
- Freehub body: Shimano/SRAM 11spd, Campagnolo
- Also available for track use
- Decal Color: Standard matte White or matte Black, Optional Blue, Green, Pink, Red
- Convertible for Track use with optional Track Conversion Kit
- Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads
- Silca disc valve adapter
- Zipp Tangente quick-release skewer
- Zipp Tangente tube 700c x 20-28mm
- Zipp valve hole sticker