LIMITED to Remaining closeout inventory of 16H front road hubs.
Tune's MIG 45 radial front hub is one of the lightest hubs available and features bi-directional cartridge bearings. The center tube is cut from seamless 7075 T6 drawn aluminum tubing, while the straight-pull spoke flanges are CNC machined from grain-orientated seamless 7075 T6 drawn aluminum, reinforced by hand wrapped long strand carbon fibers. The axle is hand laminated from strain-orientated carbon.
- Weight: 45grams
- Drilling: 16 straight-pull only
- Flanges: Straight-pull spoke flanges, CNC machined from grain orientated seamless 7075 T6 drawn aluminum, carbon fiber reinforced
- Hub body: CNC machined from grain orientated seamless 7075 T6 drawn aluminum tubing
- Axle: Over-size high modulus strain orientated carbon fiber
- Hole circle diameter: 25.2mm
- Flange distance to rim center: 36.3mm
- Spacing: locknut-to-locknut 100mm
- Axle OD: 15mm
- Bearings: 2 x bi-directional cartridge bearings
- Seals: Dust caps + rubber lip labyrinth seals
- Ideal use: road racing, hill climbing
Important: Sold as is. No returns. No refunds.